Join us at HTML5 Game Camp to learn about the next wave of web standards including HTML5, CSS3, Canvas, SVG, and more. Of course, HTML5 is already fun, but we’re stepping things up even more to focus the day around making games!
The event begins with sessions to help you get the background you’ll need, but since that’s only part of learning, we’ll then leave the slides behind to get coding. You’ll have time to work on creations of your own, with plenty of help for your questions.
The sessions will cover:
· An overview of HTML5 and related standards
· Understanding graphics, including Canvas and SVG
· Exploring what makes games tick
· Tools to help you develop your games
· Practical ways to use HTML5 today
After that, we’ll switch into game development mode and help you put the ideas into practice. The event will wrap up with an opportunity to show your creations in a round of judging with chances to win prizes!
It’s a free event, so register today and we’ll see you at HTML5 Game Camp!